Full members are women who have survived or living with cancer and have paid membership fees and have renewed annual subscriptions.
Are spouses, family members of full members or individuals who sympathise to the cancer cause and have paid membership fees and have renewedannual subscriptions.
The BOD may confer honorary membership on any person, or organization who or which has
- Rendered outstanding service to the Organisation or
- Contributed in a substantial way towards the achievement of UWOCASO’s objectives; or
- Made a substantial financial, material or other contribution to the Organization
- The BOD may identify or accept suggestions or proposals from the UWOCASO Secretariat on who to appoint as honorary members and the General Assembly will approve the honorary members.
- Honorary membership will constitute life membership
Membership/annual subscriptions is Ugsh. 50,000/ payable within the first six months of each financial year.